Thursday, October 8, 2009

2NE1 Featured in 'What The HELLZ' website, October 8, 2009

Hellz Bellz is a New York contemporary fashion brand formed in 2005 . Known for their boldness, the brand has now been well recognized by many and gained popularity worldwide.

As www.hellz-bellz.com puts it, the frank and straightforward brand aims to “reintroduce strength, individuality and sexual empowerment with a sassy balls to the walls approach.”
Brittany of whatthehellz wrote:
“Please tell me why I come into the office today, and Mink is straight up blasting The Spice Girls. Don’t get me wrong…I was totally down for those platform wearing trend setters, and I was even Ginger Spice one year for Halloween at one point, but this got me thinking: What ever happened to all the bomby girl groups?

Apparently, South Korea is still on that train with their girl-power, pop group, 2NE1. I’m not sure if you all are familiar with 2NE1, but the singers have been spot sporting some of Hellz t-shirts.

I’m not much of a ‘girl pop group’ fan anymore, but honestly, any female reppin’ hellz on the stage, dancing and singing with other girls who are equally excited about performing are A-Okay in my book.”

2NE1 girls have been wearing a lot of Hellz Bellz even during ‘Fire’ promotions. Here are the latest Hellz Bellz shirts that our girls wore during the SBS Chuseok Idol Special.

Minzy in Love Bites T-Shirt

Dara in Luxury Vandal


Sources: whatthehellz.com+ Big21 Fashion Evolution

No comments:

Post a Comment